Current Employment Opportunities
Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP
Healthcare Audit Senior Managers & Managers
Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP (ACT), one of the nation’s leading accounting firms, is seeking to add Senior Managers and Managers, with experience auditing health care organizations, to our West Virginia offices.
Candidate should be a highly motivated, self-starter, who enjoys being a creative problem solver, and is interested in working to gain the skills necessary to advance their career. It is critical that the candidate be dedicated to helping the firm build its healthcare practice by providing excellent client service. The candidate should enjoy working with diverse client personnel on a variety of engagements, regardless of the complexity of the tasks.
Candidate will work as a team member on engagements with responsibilities to assist with engagement planning, communicating with client, collecting and analyzing data, informing supervisors of progress against a work plan, and documenting findings in work papers and client reports.
Candidate will also be expected to participate in business development through assisting with identifying client opportunities, drafting engagement letters, and participating in conversations with clients regarding ACT service offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Healthcare Administration
- CPA required
- Health care audit experience, in a regional/national firm, a health care provider, or a fiscal intermediary is preferable.
- Third-party reimbursement is a plus
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client service skills
- PC proficiency including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications. The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel overnight occasionally.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP is seeking Experienced Auditors for all offices.
Qualifications for an Experienced Auditor:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or pursuing CPA certification
- 2 plus years of recent public accounting experience
- Experience auditing healthcare entities, financial institutions, and employee benefit plans, a plus
- Ability to manage multiple engagements
- Ability to travel to out-of-town work assignments
- Strong interpersonal/communications and presentation skills
- A team player with self-motivation and professional competence
Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP is seeking Experienced Tax Accountants to work in our Charleston Office.
- Preparation of business and individual federal tax returns for clients in a variety of industries
- Tax projections and research of tax issues for clients
Involvement directly with clients to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and service
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of previous experience
- More experience will be considered for a higher level opening
- CPA Preferred
Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent career opportunities
- Great learning environment
- Growing and progressive company with a client services footprint covering 5 states
- Family and work/ life balance
- Professionals who have dedicated their careers to public accounting
- Nationally recognized Firm for its various niche groups.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 304-346-8333.
Send resume to:
Human Resources Department
Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP
P. O. Box 2629
Charleston, WV 25329
or e-mail: email@example.com