Today’s CPA firm must maintain extensive resources, professional skills, and awareness because of increasing governmental regulation, complex accounting and financial reporting standards, continuous economic and industry uncertainties, and the complexity of financing and business transactions. At Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP we meet this challenge by employing resources and professionals that provide specialized expertise to a diverse variety of clients operating within variety of industries and regulatory environments.
As a regional CPA and consulting firm, Arnett Carbis Toothman’s commitment to innovation and service quality goes beyond the challenge of providing the best professional services offered anywhere. We work to become an integral resource to our clients, and our services strive to satisfy our client’s best interest. We emphasize a total understanding of our clients’ industries, competition, operations, resources, personnel, and regulatory environment.
The varieties of services we offer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Industry-specific financial statement audits
- Industry-specific prospective financial statements (forecasts and projections)
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- Internal auditing services
- Financial and compliance audits under Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133
- Internal control over financial reporting
- Due diligence/special investigative accounting and auditing services
- Attestation reports about management’s assertions on financial or nonfinancial matters
- Special examinations to comply with regulatory and/or bonding company requirements
- Merger and acquisition audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Litigation support accounting services (per diem labor)
- Service organization examination
Quality of Service
We are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Center for Audit Quality, Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, and Governmental Audit Quality Center. Additionally, we are registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), and serve as independent auditors for companies registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We have an extensive quality control system that, through the years, has successfully undergone AICPA and PCAOB scrutiny. You can be assured of quality services from Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP.
For more information about our assurance services, contact: