Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Grove City College
- Master of Science in Taxation from Robert Morris University
- Alex’s professional experience has been focused on providing tax compliance, research, and planning services to closely-held companies and individual clients in a variety of industries. She has primarily worked with companies that have activity in multiple states but has also assisted clients with international tax matters. Additionally, Alex has significant experience working with businesses engaged in real estate rental and development, construction, manufacturing, retail, the provision of legal and insurance services, and mergers and acquisitions.
Membership & Service:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)