Education & Certification:
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Slippery Rock University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting.
Amy Chornenky is a Senior Tax Manager with Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP and a member of the Firm’s Healthcare and Enterprise Teams. Her main focus is on providing tax and accounting services to closely-held businesses in various industries which the firm services. Amy’s experience includes business tax compliance; individual tax compliance and planning; research; and various transactional work including business sales and acquisitions. Amy has also worked as a public accountant at a Maryland firm where she focused on the hedge fund and commodity industries.
Membership & Service:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Treasure of Local YMCA Lacrosse Parent Advisory Council
- Treasurer of St Vitus Catholic School PTG
- Parish Council Member of Holy Spirit Parish