Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting from West Virginia University
- Master of Professional Accountancy from West Virginia University
- Over five years of experience in audit experience serving several industries.
- Financial institutions including external and internal audits (including audits of publicly traded banks), loan reviews, and compliance audits.
- Manufacturing and commercial entities including external audits of companies in multiple industries (including media companies, manufacturing and distribution companies, hospitality companies, and oil and gas companies), filed examination and agreed upon procedures for compliance with bank or regulatory requirements.
- Employee benefit plan audits including audits of 401(k) plans including 11k registrants, 403(b) plans, defined contribution plans, multi-employer plans, union plans, and leveraged and non-leveraged employee stock ownership plans.
Membership & Service:
- Member of the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity