Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Majors: Finance & Accounting) – West Virginia University
- Certified Public Accountant – Ohio
Brent Cogar is a Supervisor with the Health Care Services group at Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP with over nine years of accounting and finance experience in the health care industry. His experience includes providing Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement consulting services to our health care clients, as well as general ledger accounting and financial analysis at the provider level.
Brent has extensive experience preparing Medicare and Medicaid cost reports for Critical Access Hospitals, Prospective Payment System (PPS) hospitals, and long‐term care facilities. He also has significant data analysis experience in Excel and Interactive Data Extraction and Analysis (IDEA) software.
Membership & Service:
- Ohio Society of CPAs (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)