Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Accounting from Marshall University
- Master of Science in Accountancy from Marshall University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP)
- Ian's experience includes over five years of providing a wide range of audit services to our Health Care clients.
- Health Care clients include Hospitals, Health Systems, Long-Term Care facilities, Home Health Agencies, Medical Groups, Hospice Care facilities, and Federally Qualified Health Centers. Ian's experience with Health Care clients also includes organizations operating in government, for-profit, and nonprofit industries.
- Audit and accounting experience within these industries includes financial statements audits, accounting research, Yellow Book compliance audits, reviews, compilations, employee benefit plan audits, as well as other agreed-upon procedures and consulting services.
Membership & Service:
- Member of the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)