Education & Certification:
- Masters of Science in Criminal Justice - Forensic Psychology, Tiffin University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, The Ohio State University
- I have been marketing and business developing professional service firms for 12 years, 7 of those years are with an accounting firm. My specialization is identifying growth opportunities and developing, implementing and managing respective growth initiatives by working closely with partners, growth teams, strategic partners and staff. Successful, focused growth initiatives I have led include industries, services, prospect pursuits and geographic regions that needed growth. A unique specialization I have developed over the years, which has achieved success attaining new business, is creating a firm-wide culture of marketing and business development. That process has included training, coaching and leading teams to achieve a growth goal, incentive programs, client growth meetings and a funnel/pipeline process. I truly enjoy helping businesses grow and watching professionals develop talents they didn’t realize they had.
Membership & Service:
- Current Member of RSM’s Marketing Advisory Board
- Former Board Member and Fundraising Committee Co-Chair for Meals on Wheels of the Salinas Valley