Education & Certification:
- Licensed Practical Nursing graduate from Clarion County Career Center, Valedictorian.
- Worked in Long Term Care her entire career for clients of senior services.
- Direct Care Giver, LPN Charge Nurse, Ward Nurse, Rehabilitation Secretary and most reciently a LPNAC.
- As a LPNAC served on multiple committees including, Fall Committee, Restraint Reduction, Psychotropic Medication Reduction, Safety, QAPI, and weekly rehab meetings, along with Family Care Plan Conferences.
- Missy was charged with scheduling all MDSs, PPS, COT tracking and OBRA, managing the facilities CMI, submission of all MDSs and tracking forms, as well a generating all CASPER reports.
- Missy managed the Medicare Certification, MA103 process and was in charge of staff education for all RAI Manual updates.
Membership & Service:
- American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (AANAC).
- Member of the United Methodist Chruch in Coolspring, PA and teaches Sunday School Class.