Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with enphasis in Accounting from University of Pittsburgh - magna cum laude
- Associates Degree (AMT) from Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics
- Nathan is part of the Firm's Health Care Services group.
- His skills include engagements with nonprofit entities and internal controls. He has worked with senior living facillities, home health and hospice care providers, hospitals, federal qualified health centers, and small businesses.
- Nathan provides assurance and consultation for a broad range of our Health Care clients.