Education & Certification:
- BS in Secondary Education from Clarion University (1994)
- Home Care (Chore Service) from 1994-1996 – Provided lawn service (mowing grass, raking leaves, gardening, etc.), plowing/shoveling snow, transportation services and light home maintenance.
- Admissions Coordinator at SNF from 1996-1997 – Responsible for completing resident admission paperwork, built relationships with local hospital’s discharge planners, covered social worker’s responsibilities when needed.
- Reimbursement Specialist from 1997-2018 – Responsible for monthly billing of SNF, Personal Care Homes, Home Health and Hospice and Home Care, closed monthly A/R for each facility/agency, posted all monthly receipts, maintained resident’s personal fund’s accounts, verified resident insurance information, submitted quarterly nurse bed assessments, coordinated third party audit reviews/responses at SNF, maintained accurate/comprehensive contracts for all third party insurances, submitted revalidation request for SNF for both Medicare/Medicaid
- Assistant Administrator at SNF from 2014-2018 – Submitted quarterly Payroll Based Journal, maintained close relationship with residents/families with education on Long Term Care process (payment, Medicaid, etc.), part of Central Safety Committee, Met with ancillary providers to go over service performance/contracts, went through PA Nursing Home Administrator training course.