Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marshall University, majoring in management information systems (MIS)
Trista’s experience includes the following industries: Financial Institutions, Health Care, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas. She has conducted audits for over ten years with the firm. Her focus has been with the following types of engagements:
- Information Technology Audits in the Financial Institutions Industry
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments (security testing)
- Social engineering testing: email phishing, telephone vishing and onsite attempts to breach physical safeguards.
- Service and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Claims Administration for class action lawsuits
- Information Technology Risk Assessments in the Financial Institutions and Health Care Industries
- Data analysis services in multiple industries
- NACHA Audits in the Financial Institutions industry
- Medicare and Medicaid EHR incentive program audits
- Medicare bad debt analysis
Trista has significant experience with Interactive Data Extraction and Analysis (IDEA) and conducts data analysis utilizing in various industries. In addition, Trista has programming experience while performing the Claims Administration services and with ACT’s West Virginia Medicaid Cost Reporting Software.
Membership & Service:
- Member of ISACA