Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Business Management from University of Oklahoma
- Tyler went to the University of Oklahoma (OU) and was drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in his Junior year. He played six seasons with various LA Dodgers Minor League teams.
- Tyler returned to OU and finished a double major in Business Management and Accounting. He completed an internship in industry and upon graduation started his career in Accounting.
- Tyler is proficient in preparing tax returns for all business types as well as individals.
- He joins ACT as a member of our Construction & Real Estate group.
Membership & Service:
- Volunteer experience for Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Food & Shelter for Friends.