Education & Certification:
- Graduate of West Virginia University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting and a Master's of Professional Accountancy.
- Currently a Licensed CPA in Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Over 22 years of experience in the accounting and healthcare fields, including accounting and auditing, tax return preparation and planning, cost reports for home health agencies, hospices, outpatient rehabilitation facilities, rural health clinics and federally qualified health centers.
- Experience with non-profit accounting, grant auditing and other nonprofit issues.
- Worked with various sized entities and services clients across the country and has spoken nationally on various accounting and cost reporting topics.
Membership & Service:
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA) and the North Central Chapter of the WVSCPA.
- Served on the local board of the WVSCPA and the statewide board of directors for the WVSCPA.
- Recognized as the first recipient of the WVSCPA's Young CPA of the Year in 2003
- Active volunteer with Pack 14 of the Boy Scouts of America, serving as assistant den leader and wolf cub leader
- Past board member and chairman of the Harrison County Relay for Life
- Lifetime member of the Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity.