Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Fairmont State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Finance from Fairmont State University
- Recipient of Most Outstanding Senior Accountant Award from the WVSCPA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Zach LeFevre is a Supervisor at Arnett Carbis Toothman LLP. His experience includes financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and tax return preparation.
- Zach graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Fairmont State University. He was one of the recipients of the Most Outstanding Senior Accountant Award from the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants in 2014.
Membership & Service:
- Zach is a former President, Vice President, and Treasurer of the Central Chapter of the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants and current board member.
- In addition, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Harrison County Chamber of Commerce.
- He also is a graduate of the Leadership Harrison development program.