Information Technology Services
Our staff is comprised of knowledgeable IT technicians with excellent communication skills including senior technicians with 28 years of combined experience. We partner with all of the major providers to find the ideal hardware and software solutions. We study our clients' industries and stay abreast of the changes impacting those industries. Our team actively seeks ways to provide clients increased value through better utilization of existing technology and/or more efficient systems. Our goal is to minimize employee downtime through active monitoring and real-time patch management, correcting problems before they become major issues. Arnett Carbis Toothman works closely with every client to tailor solutions to fit the individual organization's needs. We seek ongoing partnerships through broad-based technology planning and timely implementations.
Arnett Carbis Toothman specializes in health care, manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, and financial institutions, plus other industries in need of IT services. We participate in engagements in the areas of IT outsourcing, assessments, audits, and technology projects where ACT's team works as an extention of your IT department. Services and expertise only from ACT include:
- Hosted Email and Spam Control Solutions
- Cloud-Based Backup Solutions
- Unified Threat Management Firewalls
- Wireless Implementations
- Virtualization Projects
- Unified Messaging Systems
- Consultation / Compliance / Analysis Services
- HIPAA and HITECH Reviews
- Security Audits / Network Assessments
- IT Hiring
- Tablet / Smartphone Implementations
- Antivirus / Anti-malware Protection
- Network Installations / Maintenance / Repair
- Laptop and Other Device Encryption
- Software Selection and Installation
For a more indepth review of our services go to www.act-guard.com.
For more information, contact your Arnett & Foster advisor or one of these trusted advisors.