Arnett Carbis Toothman has the expertise and knowledge to help you develop a plan for the transfer of your wealth according to your objectives. Our team of professionals will work with you to determine your needs and objectives, will listen to your concerns and unique situation, and will provide options and solutions to meet your estate planning goals.
Estate planning is a comprehensive process we use to help clients grow, preserve and transfer their wealth over their lifetime. Our process is focused on you – asking the right questions, listening carefully, understanding your current circumstances, and tailoring a plan that meets your needs and fulfills your goals.
Although we can help you with any area of financial and estate planning, the following are some common areas that we serve clients:
- Succession planning for businesses
- Develop estate plans to meet needs and reduce transfer taxes
- Advanced techniques to transfer assets at reduced estate and gift tax cost
- Trust and Estate administration consulting
- Lifetime and Testamentary Charitable gift planning
- Private foundations and legacy giving
- Family Entity planning
- Typically family limited partnerships and LLCs.
- Income tax planning for multiple entities and entire family
- Planning for retirement assets (IRA and employer plan funds)
- Structured settlements
- Planning for individuals with special needs
- Multigenerational planning to preserve and maximize wealth for future generations
- College planning
- Personal financial planning
In this environment of constant changes to the tax law, having an expert that is focused on you and your goals is crucial. Our staff focuses daily on recent developments to make sure that we have the most up to date knowledge so that you are not surprised by changes down the road.
For more information, contact your Arnett Carbis Toothman advisor or one of these trusted advisors.